Monday, February 18, 2008

Lost Weekend

I love the internet! I subscribe to a blog called Boing Boing. They blog about all manner of things, including some guy who spoke at one of the TED Conferences. This guy, J. J. Abrams, has his talk posted on the TED site. I realize upon listening to him speak that he's one of the creators of a television series called LOST. As it happens, ABC currently has every episode available online to watch. Prior to a couple of weeks ago, I'd never seen even one of the episodes. Since then, I've spent many hours catching up on over three years of episodes. Maybe I'm a bit obsessed with it but it's cold and unpleasant outside so what the heck. I can certainly see why the writers want a piece of the internet pie because this is a wonderful thing. No need to TIVO your favorite shows. Can't wait to see where this leads-for me and the industry.

No comments: